Things you likely guessed:
- I've been drawing as as long as I can remember.
- Dream job: Cave man.
- Job description:
- Draw on walls.
- Don’t die.
- Job description:
- I'm married to my perfect match! Secretly I suspect she is a Zen Buddhist and just has the skills to deal with me.
- We have 2 kids. They are very smart and cute. Again, I credit my wife.
- We live in Cary, NC. This is very curious to me since I grew up in Montana and also lived in San Diego for 10 years. I think the wind relocates me occasionally. It all seems very random. I'm not sure where I’ll wake up tomorrow.
Things that define me:
- I'm a Dad. This means that I have no real manliness to uphold anymore. My wife is stuck with me so I can pretty much say and do what I want. My kids are stuck with me too. However, it seems like they are encouraging me to act like a goofball and drive a minivan. Could it be that they want me to be uncool?
- My synopsis of being a dad: My kids get new clothes every few months, yet I have sweaters older than their school teachers.
- I loooove trail running in North Carolina. The trails are everywhere. They are heavily rooted, twisty, wondrous paths through high canopy trees and dappled sunlight. Our bodies are perfectly adapted to enjoy jogging along trails like these. And to run down critters to eat. I have yet to catch a deer.
- I loooove climbing. Since I am a dad and going into that side of 40, I just climb for fun. My daughter likes to go with me and it’s awesome to bond with her over this. Plus she thinks I’m really good at it.
- We have Guinea Pigs. Wheeek! Wheeeek! Wheeek!
- I like gardening with my wife. It gives me an excuse to admire her while I act productive. The neighbor boy says only women do gardening...but remember, i'm a 40+ yr old dad and don't need to renew my Man Card.
- My kids help to keep my creativity sparked since their imaginations are still so untamed. I feed off of their creative minds. They have ripe brains. I am not a zombie.
There is more about me of course, but i think this is a good starter!